Phoenix Truck Driving Institute Financial Assistance
Phoenix Truck Driving Institute understands that not everyone can afford to pay for the cost of school up front. Financial Aid may be available for those who qualify, allowing students to finance their education with student loans.
Our applicants are encouraged to investigate Financial Assistance sources such as:
- Maricopa Workforce Connections
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
In addition, many trucking companies will even reimburse the cost of training.
To learn more about our new financing options and to find out if you qualify, call us toll-free at 877-205-5372 or contact us online.
Truck Driving Assistance Other Than Financial Aid
- Pre-hires for those who qualify, with reimbursement of up to 100% of your tuition
- Paid training for qualified student drivers
- Free pre-trip observation
- Lifetime job placement assistance
Read about our refund policy.